Whether you want to convert the social network in your way to earn income or just want to enjoy a little fame, here we share some tips to get Instagram likes and followers.
First of all, before we go deeper, I want you to notice the following tutorial about a pure content that you may post on Instagram, to get “organic” subscribers! So, here we have some useful tips about the proper using of Instagram, let’s check it out:
1. Choose a theme, be it food or pictures of colorful places, it is important that you select a theme and stick to it.
2. Use hashtags and do it correctly. The use of the hashtags is very important but this does not mean that you have to use any of them to give you notice. For example, if your picture shows a beautiful bouquet of flowers it might be a good idea to place “#Flowers”, “#Nature”, “#Decoration” among other things but you should not use a popular tag such as “#Travel” because it is not related.
3. Post at certain times and on a regular basis. We know that maybe it is against the initial sense of the application but this will undoubtedly help to increase.
4. All of one color. The thematic accounts based on a color, the rose, for example, have a lot of followers so it is a great idea to make a similar one.
5. Add the location to each picture. Remember that in this way it will be easier to discover your posts because more people will be able to see them while searching or uploading other images in the same place.
6. Do not abuse the filters. We know that they are there and that you are tempted to use them but there are pictures that simply do not need it.
7. Complete your profile with information that also describes your content.
8. Interact with other users by giving likes and leaving honest comments. Remember not to fall into spam, the important thing is to create community.
9. Share your posts on other social networks. Set the settings so that your photos are also published on your Twitter and Facebook account.
10. Make it your passion. Make Instagram your passion, go find wonderful places and share them in your account, your followers will appreciate this and soon you will see how they begin to grow.
Gaining followers on Instagram is one of the obsessions of many users and companies that have a profile on this social network. Today we are going to learn how to gain more subscribers not only by using Instagram followers bot but also with your own hands!
It’s OK if we analyze the strong growth that Instagram is having right now.
The figures prove it, given that the latest data show that Instagram has already reached 800 million users, ranking as the second most used social network in Europe in 2018, surpassing Twitter. And the pace does not stop.
But also, with the new updates of the application, the videos, the live videos, the “Stories” … the entire ecosystem of Instagram has only increased and stand out as one of the social networks that have to talk the most in this 2018.